We are now offering Training shirts, hoodies and more online!
As most of you know we have been working to get a lot things moved to online. We finally have the training shirts and spirit wear shop up and ready to go online.
Below you will find the link. You can purchase short sleeves, long sleeves and hoodies as well as different options for Spirit Wear and a blanket too!
Everything can be personalized with your players number on the back too!
Deadline to order is Sept 10th.
Looking for other Pacesetter Merchandise check out what Pretty Bands has made for us!
From travel mugs for cold or hot beverages (with open lid or closing lid), head bands, lanyards, key chains and more. Different color options are available upon request. Any questions please let me know.
Below is the form that is due back to the office by Sept 10th with your check for payment!
Any questions please let me know.
We are a week away from the Foot Golf Event...
Saturday Aug 19 10am-1pm @ Whiteford Valley Golf Course
* Deadline to register is Wed Aug 16th if you would like to have lunch after***
This is open to EVERYONE in the club. We will be closing the registration once we reach 180 players. You are still able to join us for lunch which will be $5.
Here are a couple things about the event that you need to know
1. Anyone that wants to play together needs to register/check and pay together. Please make sure your group is aware of this.
2. Bring your own ball! We do have some available if necessity but can not promise size/condition/number available.
3. Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive
* for those interested at $1.00 per entry max of 2 entry per person. These must be purchased at registration. (This is optional and prize awarded based upon participation).
4. Water and lemonade available on course and at lunch. Any additional drinks can be purchased inside club house but are NOT included in cost paid to club.
5. Carts will be available - 1 per foursome- drivers must have valid drivers license. We realize that one cart does not accommodate 4 players but foot golf is typically easier to play without a cart due to nature of play. We recommend that one person drive the cart and pick up players as needed. In foot golf, carts seem to slow play more than help
Thank you to some of our sponsors
Jed's in Sylvaina
Frame Pest Control
Rachel Michael Popcorn
Savage and Associates
Dental Health Associates
Timbers Bowling Alley
Sign - up today!
Reminder parent meetings tonight at Southview HS. U8 - U10 530pm - 630pm & U11 - U12 7pm -8pm. Parents and players need to be there.